Ever had a week when you were slammed with so many things you just couldn’t figure out how to move forward effectively? Yeah. Been one of those weeks.
1) Migraine Redux. Last Tuesday I got a mega-migraine and lost all function, reducing my household into a toddler’s free-for-all. A whole week later, and BAM! Another one is sneaking up on me as I write this. Tylenol. Where’s the Tylenol? Oh no. I think I emptied the bottle last week.
2) TBR Pile Overload. My need to read ebbs and flows, and this week the tap’s wide open. I have four books I simply MUST read RIGHT NOW because they look so good. On the list:
LESSONS OF A DEAD GIRL, by Jo Knowles
BLACK TUESDAY, by our very own Randomite Susan Colebank
BEWITCHING SEASON, by Marissa Doyle
VIOLET RAINES ALMOST GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, by my “agent sistah” Danette Haworth
3) A Plan Blown To Bits. Original plan: to write the sequel to EVERLASTING this summer, set it aside for a long time while working on revisions for aforementioned book, and then come back to sequel with a fresh outlook. Not to be so. Let’s just say I had no idea my editor would want to see the first 50 very clean and shiny pages of the second book, um…gulp…in a few weeks.
4) Another Call for National Agent Appreciation Day. Why? Because mine loves the middle grade mystery I sent to him just a few weeks ago, and is sending me revision notes next week!! EEEEEEEE! That’s all I have to say about that.
5) Blogger. I’m a total addict. Is it wise to have two personal blogs and one group blog (aka The 5 Randoms)? Let’s just be thankful that I won’t be getting into Vlogging for quite some time, if ever. Boy I know how to procrastinate.